- If only one of the buttons fails to work, the card CAN be repaired.
- If both buttons fail to work but keycard still starts the car,the card CAN be repaired but please check the battery see tips page.
- No fix no charge, we will refund your money less our postage costs.
- Water damaged cards can usually be repaired.
- Keycards that have been opened can take some time to repair as damage is usualy done to the circuit board / components and extra time is needed to replace these components.
- If you only have one card please email me and we can try and arrange a fast as possible repair.
- If your keycard will not start the car and you are certain it is a key for your car we can usually repair them but please contact us so we know you are having problems starting.